Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lil' Sibs Weekend

This coming weekend is Lil' Sibs Weekend. That means that my folks are flying my sister out to visit. I'm going to pick her up at the airport. I'm really excited. I haven't seen my sister since spring break. She went to NYC last week with the high school drama department. She suggested that I just took a train up to see her, but I was busy. I also knew that I'd be seeing her this weekend, so I just chose to wait. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her yet. A few of my friends are having their siblings come also. I might decide to organize an excursion to Old City where the Liberty Bell is located. Honestly though, I'm really excited to see my sister. I can't wait. Well I guess I should get back to some of my other work. Off I go!

No comments: