Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Tummy Hurts

I just got to sit down, and my stomach doesn't feel too well. I'm not sure why, but it can't be all bad. The aching feeling could be from all the sleep I didn't get this weekend. Like I said before, my sister came to visit. She was so much fun. My sister fit in quite well with all of my friends. One of them even made a comment about how we are so similar in terms of personality. We were going to attempt to take photos all weekend, but both of us kept forgetting to grab our cameras. Although we only got one photo, it was an excellent time. I planned on taking my sister to visit the Liberty Bell and such, but she doesn't enjoy history too much. One of my friends suggested shopping, so it was an easy change of plans. My two female friends from the Admissions Office took my sister and me to Center City. We all ended up in H&M. I was forced to buy a new pair of pants and collared shirt. The girls decided that I must wear the outfit, when we all went out to dinner later that evening. I always enjoy going out and looking nice, so I certainly had no problem with the catch. My sister loved it here, and I was so glad to see her. Since I don't go home on the weekends, I haven't seen her since Spring Break. I seriously had a wonderful time with my sister, and the shopping in Center City was amazing also. I can't wait until Memorial Day to see my sister again.

1 comment:

Srav said...

thanks for not wanting me to look like a tool brian. i fixed the link so hopefully my tool-like status will not be of concern for now. ;)