Saturday, August 11, 2007

Beach Over... Now Post

I just got home from Myrtle Beach with my friend Amanda. It was quite an experience. I really enjoyed myself. After being in the hospital for about two weeks, I needed a break. I went to the beach on the first day without sunscreen. Needless to say, my skin decided to turn a bright shade of pink. After the burning subsided, I went back outside to attempt to gain a tan. In the end, my tan turned out quite well. My legs are still a little bit warm, but they might also be warm, because I have my laptop on my lap. My sister took a "few" pictures while at the beach. So feel free to search through the ones that I am tagged in via Facebook. On a side note, I noticed on Srav's blog the summer DWC blog list. I guess I have to get my act together. With everything going on at home, there hasn't been much time for me to stalk. I'll get through this tough time in my life. On a brighter note, my mother just suggested getting Subway for dinner. I can't wait to get a foot-long Italian BMT with lettuce, tomato, pickles, and lots of Italian dressing. Off to Dinner Land!

No comments: