Sunday, August 19, 2007

All Time Low

Once again, I had another crazy dream. This time it consisted of the entire cast of Scrubs. My life is pretty sad. I have been watching a few episodes of Scrubs everyday. I wake up early, and I watch Scrubs nonstop until about noon. I have completed the first, fifth, and six seasons. I am about half way complete on the second season. I started watching Scrubs while sitting in the hospital. It is slightly odd that I picked up a love for a hospital television show, while in the hospital. One would think that I would have had enough, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Well I stayed up quite late last night, and I had to wake up early to ensure that my sister completed her summer reading projects, so I'm heading back to bed for a nap. I hope that I dream of something wonderful.

No comments: