Sunday, July 1, 2007

Golf Lessons

Since I'm just sitting on my couch, I thought I'd just continue to blog post. I don't need Srav on my case anymore. I would like to give everyone a little background, before I get into the discussion on golf. In the Western World, each progressing generation strives to better themselves compared to the former. As of now, I'm a middle class American, and like the previous statement, I would like to better myself from my parents' current socio-economical standing. This is partly the reason, I chose engineering. I have a lot of other motivations, but this was just one of the smaller reasons for such a career. My ultimate goal is to become a yuppie. With that said, I have always wanted to take up golf and tennis. Both sports are envied by some and achieved by few. I want to be able to master both sports. Both sports would be used for personal fitness and business purposes. To be able to perform sufficiently well in golf specifically, one may increase the number of business relationships on and off the course. Taking up both sports is more of a business venture on my part. One must always look towards the future. This is just one way that I plan on bettering myself in the future. Stay tuned to see if I reveal any other secrets to my life or gourmet cooking tips.

No comments: