Sunday, July 1, 2007

Birthday & Such

I forgot to update everyone on my trip to the DPhiE formal. I had a really good time, and I hope that is a good enough description for everyone. The only reason I am currently posting is because Srav yelled at me again. Now to the good stuff! Today is my birthday, and I'm twenty. I wrote a note on facebook as of yesterday to thank everyone for saying "Happy Birthday" or some variant. Obviously the note has come with some opposition. I can't believe some people would de-tag themselves just to make me feel bad. Well these "people" need to get over themselves. Actually though, I'm not angry by any means, but I like to try to sound like I'm a mean person. I just can't do it though. Here is one of my commonly used quotes at some sort of gala or event. "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to." Thank god for Lesley Gore! Well my mother just made me breakfast, so it is chow time.

No comments: